Sunday, July 30, 2017

[NEWS] "All this interest + love is a first" NU'EST W, only walk the flowery path now



original article

[+1913, -34] If you look at NU'EST, their personalities are so nice, I feel like I'm becoming more clear as well. NU'EST heals me these days.

[+1737, -27] Jonghyun, now let's get 1st place on music shows and do a concert in Korea like you said on the Lie V-Live. Now we'll only make you cry tears of happiness.

[+1555, -19] NU'EST W I hope you only walk the superstar path

[+1502, -20] Thank you for your pretty heart~ Let's spend happy days on the flowery path^^ NU'EST fighting!!

[+1386, -20] NU'EST even have beautiful hearts too~~~♡

[+370, -9] I wonder how difficult it was these past 6 years? Thank you so much for not giving up~~ I'm going to be a NU'EST fan for the rest of my life~

[+349, -7] The reason you can receive this much love is because of yourselves who consistently worked hard through this path. I'm relieved I got to know you as late as it is, let's only cry tears of happiness now I love you❤

[+340, -6] Thank you for not giving up and continuing to sing and appearing next to us NU'EST I love you❤️

[+324, -6] It's been 6 years since debut, but it's such a pity that everything is new to youă…  From now on, whether it's 1st place or a concert in Korea, let's do it all♡

[+321, -8] Seriously let's only walk the flowery path.. Fighting

@PANNUEST




July 30, 2017

0 comments:

Post a Comment