Tuesday, August 8, 2017

[PANN] The reason Hwang Minhyun is awesome

It's my first time coming across such a celebrity
But really, Hwang Minhyun is perfect. Every part of him is flawless
And the best husband-vibe, I really want to marry him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I don't need a man like Hwang Minhyun, I just need Hwang Minhyun himself

1. Physical..
Height is 183cm, such proportions...
And not just that, he also has the world's most handsome face




황민현 움짤에 대한 이미지 검색결과

























2. His personality + (he is) the sweetest in this world
Really, among the Pledis kids, the four of them are all kind as well, but among all, Hwang Minhyun's personality really stands out.
Really, no matter what sort of promotions/activities he does, he is always considerate of the people around him, and he also appears as someone who is warm
That is why he gets along well with the other trainees as well
Also, he is the sweetest in this world, really, really, sweet ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



Bringing the shorter trainees to the front warmly



"Ah hyoo~ You know it, don't you~ It's all of you~ Hahahaha~
I can't just pick and tell you my ideal type~
Once, at somewhere like a radio show, I said I liked the bobbed hairstyle
Fans came to the fan sign and asked
"It's a no because I don't have short hair?" While making a teary face
Females feel romantic-ness with long hair so they work hard to let their hair grow long
It's because of me! There were those who went to cut their hair only because of me
And because I felt extremely sorry for that
I won't talk about my ideal type in the future. You get what I mean right?"






-- A Christmas gift you want to give your girlfriend?
Baekho: Cake and wine!
Minhyun: Is it okay even if it is something that isn't very high class?
Aron: For me, it's a letter I write with my heart
Baekho: A cake and wine costs more money than a letter (laughs)
JR: For me, it's a necklace
Ren: For me, it's a ring
Baekho: Now, shall I go with an anklet~
Minhyun: For me, it's... a kiss <3
Baekho: Ah ah! Was that something you could say!
Minhyun: At a pretty place, I want to give (her) a romantic kiss
Baekho: Now, if that's the case, I shall go with a hug (laughs)








Because you're here,
I am singing <3



Really, he's a person whose self is filled with consideration












3. Vocal skills
Ha.. King of tone.. His singing is rea.lly good. rea..lly good
Please make it such that there is no one who hasn't heard Daybreak yet ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ



4. Cuteness + Aegyo
When he doesn't do anything, he is a cold man, but whenever he does something, it's really cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Especially when he smiles, his eyesmile drives people crazy
Hwang Minhyun's special laughter sound comes out broadly euhahhahhahhah! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The sound of his laughter is really nice








(The minor-line season Hwang Minhyun and Kang Dongho)




히든박스 움짤에 대한 이미지 검색결과







No, he's kind and gentle but he's even fun as well.. There is no way I can not love him..

My favorite shot ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ After he got caught by the lie detector, he "hoo hoo" his hand and it was so cute  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

To the future wife, please know that you're extremely lucky, really  ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Minhyun-ah let's just get married ㅠㅠㅠ I feel like I'll be able to be happy for the rest of my life ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 


[+716, -22]

@PANNUEST






August 08, 2017

0 comments:

Post a Comment