Friday, July 21, 2017

[COMMENTS] NU'EST W without Minhyun, 'If You' Image reveal receives interest



original article

[+288, -0] ❤️ Let's walk the superstar path only❤️

[+271, -0] Only looking at the song title makes my heart flutter❤️ I will be waiting for 6pm on the 25th !!

[+270,-0] NU'EST W If You become successful❤❤

[+265, -0] It's already good!

[+257, -0] I want to see this as soon as I opened my eyes in the morning

[+94, -0] NU'EST W July 25th 6PM KST "If You" let's stay on the charts this time! Let's do well, let's be together

[+91, -0] I'm looking forward to it~~~~ 25th please come fast~

[+91, -0] ♡♡♡♡ I like NU'EST ♡♡♡♡ I'm anticipating the digital single

[+88, -0] NU'EST makes so many fans anticipate and not sleep even with a blurry teaser❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Let's go on the flowery path that will be laid out in front of us together with LOVEs, If You let's do well!!!!!!!!

[+84, -0] Become successful~~^^

@PANNUEST

July 21, 2017

0 comments:

Post a Comment