Friday, July 21, 2017

[PANN] NU'EST Surprise

The legendary gif you must have seen if you have interest in Wartortle Kim Jonghyun..



Lots of LOVEs' free streaming playlist addition, 1st place!
LOVE official info : NU'EST's best hidden song

God Look❤️
Look 2017 ver comes out 11PM..



If you have time, please listen to it❤️
https://www.youtube.com/user/pledisnuest



Please~

[+829, -19]

original article

[+191, -3] Yell!! God Look!!!!



[+177, -4] Beautiful, beautiful you~



[+172, -6] I want to listen to LOOK 2017 VER With you you you you! When it becomes a beautiful night!♬



[+73, -0] Everybody look at 2hyun wave~❤



[+72, -0] This is the song that the company was going to take out, but Dongho convinced them to include it!!! I believe it's the mediator of the album



[+66, -1] I'm a fan of BNM... I'm waiting for 11PM... It has no common sense, the time is not going... It's still not 11PM....... So I'm looking at the comments here and waiting for 11PM and I leave a comment and upvote the article (magu magu in my heart)....



[+52, -0] Listen to Look on youtube at 11pm



[+47, -0] I became a fan after thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



[+46, 0] There are people who have never listened to LOOK, but there is nobody who listened to it only one time LOOK is an important item in life YO!


July 21, 2017

0 comments:

Post a Comment