Friday, July 21, 2017

[PANN] The reason Pledis artists need to film a reality together

Uh.. first off, I'd like to say that I'm a multifandom stan that likes all Pledis artists
Since there's a NU'EST channel here, I will post here
But basically I want Pledis to film a reality show together
Seventeen, NU'EST, Pristin all have their names out there.
Here are the reasons why they should film it

1. Pledis 95 line leaders exposing
Yep Seventeen, NU'EST, and Pristin leaders are all 95 lines☆
They are the leaders that can expose their members detailedly
I personally want to see them together
It's refreshing, S.Coups + JR + Nayoung = ?

2. Loud moments
Seventeen 13 members (Oh boy, the number itself is loud)
NU'EST 5 members (They are quiet but crazy people)
Pristin 10 members (10 girls.. woah)
A total of 28 people, this won't be a reality show but a room of just talking
Somebody is talking and
Since it's loud
"That voice is Minki"
"No, it's Wonwoo"
They're fighting
(but the caption will say Mingyu is talking)
Really think it'll be loud

3. The return of the crazies
(I will not explain this☆)

4. Exposing Pledis
If #1 was the leaders exposing their members
This time it'll be the artists exposing the company
Kang Dongho: "The food tastes bad" (with his smiling dog smile yet he's serious)
I feel like they would jokingly diss☆
Holy Water-nim (t/n: literal translation of CEO Sungsoo)
Pledis, show us interactions if you want to make money..
Or at least do a (Pledis) concert..

[+129, -12] 

original post

[+28, -0] I really hope they do a Pledis concertㅜㅠ I don't really listen to idol songs, but after Produce 101, I became a LOVE and thought Carats were cute so I listened to Seventeen's songs and it's sooooo good I've never been to a concert before, but if Pledis do a concert I will go!!!

[+27, -0] Seriously, it'll be fulfilling my wish if Pledis Concert was realㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+24, -0] Dongho "There's no way food can taste bad!"

[+11, -0] If it's Pledis, they can definitely do a concert, I remember CUBE did one before, Pledis can do one too right? I wish they would just do it

[+8, -0] I'm a noona LOVE, and I'm studying the Seventeen and Pristin members because of NU'EST^^ How are the boys' dongsengs? How are the boys' friends? Everybody is so cute, talented, and lovable. It would be a wish come true if they did a reality show or concert together! I love our Pledis NU'EST Seventeen Pristin! I'm a Jonghyun fan and I remember at a fanmeeting long time ago, when Seventeen were on the 2nd floor, he said, 'You all know, but they are Seventeen' and in the Night Goblin introductory video he asked to watch the 1st episode because the junior he loves, Seungkwan, is coming out .. I am getting hit by all these interactions.. I saw our kids being spotted at the Seventeen concert, and I was so thankful to carats who liked seeing them and cheered for them! Let's all do well! Fighting

[+6, -0] Ah crazy, isn't Han Donggeun in Pledis too?? He has a lot of good songs

[+4, -0] I feel like Pledis were discouraged at first because the initial groups didn't do well like they thought it would, but Seventeen got really big so they got confident and debuted Pristin and started pushing NU'EST more now

@PANNUEST





July 21, 2017

0 comments:

Post a Comment