Wednesday, July 19, 2017

[COMMENTS] (The peak of units part 1) NU'EST W, BNM Boyz, CHUNZ

original article

[+446, -7] NU'EST W Let's walk the ₩ (Won, Korean currency) path only☺️

[+419, -8] ♥ NU'EST let's walk the flowery path ♥ Kang Dongho Kwak Aron Kim Jonghyun Choi Minki Hwang Minhyun let's succeed NU'EST ♥ I love you!!!

[+401, -6] NU'EST W let's walk the flowery path❤️❤️❤️❤️

[+394, -5] NU'EST W i love you❤️ Let's walk the flowery path!

[+396, -7] NU'EST₩ let's walk the successful path only

[+166, -5] NU'EST W i waited for you for a long time, I'll only let you walk the superstar path♥

[+155, -4] NU'EST fighting, I'm waiting for your song on the 25th

[+157, -6] Brand New (Music) Lim Youngmin Kim Donghyun Unit let's be successful-

[+148, -4] Youngmin Donghyun, I'm always supporting you, I want to meet you soon

@PANNUEST

July 19, 2017

0 comments:

Post a Comment