Wednesday, July 19, 2017

[COMMENTS] JR & Ren: "Going back up the charts after Produce 101 Season 2 felt like a dream"


original article

[+2113, -8] Kim Jonghyun, Choi Minki fighting let's walk the flowery path only❤️❤️

[+1924, -12] The picture is very beautiful~! Jonghyun, Minki you will do even better from now on! I support your future~!

[+1823, -9] I'm waiting for my magazine to arrive after I preordered it, there will only be happy and good days ahead

[+1781, -14] Jonghyun, Minki, there will only be more dream-like moments from now on we're all ready ^^ NU'EST, now is the beginning! Fighting!

[+1145, -6] The magazine is finally coming out tomorrowㅋㅋ I feel like the pictures will be beautiful!! NU'EST new song, fighting♥

[+547, -2] Kim Jonghyun Choi Minki fighting❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

[+545, -2] Kim Jonghyun Choi Minki do whatever you wantㅠㅠ

[+539, -2] Seriously so handsome.....I am at a loss for words...NU'EST let's become even bigger superstars ㅠㅠ

 [+517, -3] I hope you become even happier, Bugi Mango fighting❤️

[+504, -3] I feel like Kim Jonghyun will deliver the freshness of a soda, Choi Minki will be beautiful no matter what he wears. Both are amazing and beautiful.

@PANNUEST

July 19, 2017

0 comments:

Post a Comment