Wednesday, July 26, 2017

[PANN] Little comic from LOVEs to other fandoms

Read the full comic here (thank you @twobugis for the translation)

original post

[+1554, -34]

[+363, -4] It's like that fan of that artistㅋㅋ Comic is so cute, I'm going to go listen to NU'EST's new song now

[+344, -2] Ah so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I felt this way from the last promotional post but LOVEs overflow with sense!!!! And the song is so good!!! I watched the V Live for a bit and even I teared up!! I hope you all work hard to let NU'EST do everything they want, fighting (they said fighteen in stead of fighting, they're a Carat) ❤️❤️

[+304, -1] So cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+124, -0] I think this is the first time I saw this kind of fandom on Pann.....Cute....Anyways NU'EST's new song is really good! I listened to it after seeing fans' posts, and I will start streaming myself now! Thank you for the laughsㅋㅋㅋ So cuteㅋㅋ

[+109, -1] Thank you!! Take this big yet messy heart❤️



[+104, -0] The comic is so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm a fan of another group, but I'm listening to the song while streaming ours, the song is good. Fighting~!

[+97, -0] I can prove that I'm a fan of another group! Our kids ended promotions, but I'm streaming our kids' songs, Hello, and If Youㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But honestly all of NU'EST's songs are good...

[+96, -2] Love all fans of other groups


@PANNUEST

July 26, 2017

0 comments:

Post a Comment