Sunday, July 23, 2017

[INSTIZ] Idol who touched the heart of a journalist

Click here to read the full article by journalist (thank you @mintfairy809 for translating this article!)

Original article

Original Instiz Post

[+239]

Everybody, our digital release is on the 25th ㅠ_ㅠ Please listen to itㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


Now we will become your heroㅠㅠ Jonghyun-ah I will support you in the future too, seriously!ㅠㅠ

Wow the article is so nice..
Thank you for viewing Jonghyun nicely. Jonghyun-ah, now everything will go well. I'm waiting for the 25th 8ㅂ8

Jonghyun-ah, let's walk the flowery path only from now on. Everybody, our digital release is on the 25th!! Please listen to it

Jonghyun, I hope that the entire world's happiness is wherever you are.

Touched.......hero!!

Jonghyun-ah, I love youㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Hero is such a nice keyword Jonghyun, Our JR, we will make you shine now

Wartortleㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm always supporting youㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

As soon as I saw the title, I thought of bugi..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Jonghyun, I support everything you do

Jonghyun, wherever you walk, it'll be down the flowery path and your path to success. It will always be, I love you I support you! Even if it's the opposite direction of the mainstream path, let's hold hands and walk together!!!!!

ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Jonghyun-ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

I'm happy I got to know you, I'm happy I get to walk the path with you from now on, Jonghyun. I support you who shines like a shooting star

This is why I can't leave you Jonghyunㅠㅠㅠ Who is like this nowadaysㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm so glad our JR is the leader of NU'ESTㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Jonghyun-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ ㅠI support you

July 23, 2017

0 comments:

Post a Comment