Sunday, July 23, 2017

[NEWS] 'Comeback D-1' NU'ESTW Baekho & Ren Reveals Individual Teasers


original article

[+723, -8] I'm anticipating NU'EST W's new song~ The teaser images are high quality~ Cool image boom boom ^^

[+668, -8] I'll be anticipating NU'EST W new release 25th at 6PM♡

[+652, -7] Finally we can listen to it tomorrow, NU'EST let's walk the flowery path from now on♥♥♥

[627, -6] It's the first time^^ My eyes are satisfied, I'm happy~

[+605, -7] Beauty is seriously. The best

[+234, -4] No but...Is the beauty real?ㅠㅠIt feels like I'm seeing Dongho for the first time in a whileㅠㅠ I want to see Dongho moving! NU'EST W fighting❣️

[+234, -4] Kang Dongho is handsome♥ I want to see you quickly

[+229, -3] NU'EST W Kang Dongho Choi Minki teasers wow the best

[+215, -4] Kim Jonghyun Kwak Aron Choi Minki Kang Dongho NU'EST it's finally tomorrow, I'll support you

[+216, -5] It looks like some actor profile..Dongho is so handsome

@PANNUEST

July 23, 2017

0 comments:

Post a Comment