Tuesday, July 25, 2017

[NEWS] NU'EST W, 1st place on 4 music charts... Proves impact with new release



[+400, -0] NU'EST Fighting! Let's be together with LOVEs until the end❤

[+377, -0] I listened to NU'EST W "If You" well~ The four members' sweet voices matched well~ I'm glad that the hard work paid off congratulations!!! I will look forward to a better side

[+376, -0] NU'EST W's song is so good

[+365, -1] Each lyric hits me hard and is just desperation itself.. I am guilty of not knowing NU'EST for 6 years so I will repent by loving them for 60 years....❤️

[+361, -1] The song is crazy

[+102, -0] It's the beginning from now on! We'll make you smile more!

[+98, -0] "If You" is very very very good, I hope it does well

[+98, -0] NU'EST W comeback is a big welcome, I was really touched by the 'If You' mini concert live, don't cry just yet, let's cry together after getting 1st place

[+95, -0] The song is really good, please listen to it once~~!!

[+94, -0] I'm not saying this because I'm a fan, but the song is really goodㅠ If you plug in your earphones and listen to it, it's even better~^^ The lyrics are beautiful and I can feel the heart and I keep singing along to the melody~ And the honey-like vocal color!! Please listen to itㅠ NU'EST will only have days with smiles~ I'll always support you!! I love you♡

@PANNUEST

July 25, 2017

0 comments:

Post a Comment