Tuesday, July 25, 2017

[PANN] NU'EST fans ㅋㅋ (written by EXO-L)

I can prove that I'm a fan of another group
I saw that somebody promoted a NU'EST post so I'm looking at it and


There's a comment that says this (picture: Ko Ko Bop is an unreachable wall)

I didn't really have a good impression of NU'EST fans since before
So I thought wow there's gonna be a fightㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and looked at the comments




- Even if we can't surpass Ko Ko Bop !!! I hope we can go !! Near !!

- You're right, I'm listening to 'The Eve' well

- Ko Ko Bop is a good song!! I'm listening to it a lot too


- are the comments real? so cute

- yes they're a wall, but listen to it once, this determines our fate to promote in Korea

- you're right, kokobop is a wall we can't climb, but listen to it once!

- you're right kokobop is a good song

- kokobop is a really good song, i like baekhyun's voice

- yeah kokobop is a really good song

- i really like kokobop

- you're right kokobop is a good song

- i like the eve too~~~

f*ck they're so niceㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I realized how nice NU'EST fans are
I saw there's a new release, I will listen to it, fighting!

[+616, -15] 


[+115, -3] I'm an EXO-Lㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Someone left a link to that post in our fantalk channel so I went to see itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Thank you for viewing our Ko Ko nicely, I hope this comeback does well


[+108, -0] (commenter nickname EXO-L) I saw that comment too so I thought f*ck another troll but I was so surprised the fans were so niceㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I support NU'EST

[+106, -2] LOVEs have a nice way of speaking, I'm an EXO-L and I feel so happyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ We're promoting too so I can't give extra help, but I will support you EXO NU'EST fighting!!!

[+47, -0] I think the person who wrote the troll comment is fuming by themselves because it didn't go the way they wantedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+45, -0] Ko Ko Bop☺ Korangdan☺ Korangdungy ☺ This is a rhyme(ko) ☺We are one(ko)☺ (t/n: making a wordplay by ending each phrase with 'Ko')

[+40, -1] I'm so jealous of EXO-L's impactㅠㅠㅠㅠ Fandom size is big, but you guys unite wellㅠㅠㅠ

[+38, -0] That troll commenter: Ah this isn't what I was going for..

July 25, 2017

0 comments:

Post a Comment