Tuesday, July 18, 2017

[PANN] NU'EST fancafe member visit history was privated

original post

I guess they (company staff) saw the web reaction.. look at the fast feedback..
I told you Pledis & members are search kingsㅜㅜ

Usually you can view the members' visit history


But it changed like this now

I'm honestly relieved now...
Every time the members visited the fancafe, it would go around the communities so I was worriedㅜㅜ
But now the members can visit like ghosts, comfortably
I hope they can gain strength while reading support posts
I know that the visit histories were the only string of the members' recent news, but I'd rather we not know this instead of dealing with people who can control their anger

I hope they can be amongst without us knowing

If this posts becomes a problem I will delete it while singing to Sleeptalk


[+ 96, -1]

COMMENTS

[+28, -0] This is great, Pledis and staff have done well now I hope the members, especially Minhyun can visit comfortably ♡

[+28, -0] The fans weren't thinking and Minhyun was a victim of that. I'm glad it was resolved

[+27, -0] Now the members can visit comfortably. It's okay to check personally, but when people go make public posts about it on communities was a bit... I'm glad.

[+10, -0] I hope LOVEs think a bit more before actingㅜ Things like these keep happening and the members become victims, and our connections with the members keep disappearing one by oneㅠ

[+9, -1] Pledis' way of dealing with this is the bestㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+4, -0] I'm gladㅠ I honestly didn't like people talking about each visit count


@pannuest


July 18, 2017

0 comments:

Post a Comment