Saturday, August 19, 2017

[PANN] The orderliness of NU'EST fans from today




First off, after the event, there was no trash at all

The YouTube link is here

+

I don't have the link to the second video ㅜㅜㅜ

First off, I'm a fan of another group (TVXQ), but recently, I've seen on PANN that NU'EST fans' images are rather good! The order NU'EST fans showed at today's performance was outstanding..

The other time NU'EST had something on Mcountdown? And some fan said NU'EST fans kept their order well back then, but honestly I didn't get to see it the other time so I didn't know ㅜㅜ But it seemed good because there were no bad things (comments) that were circulating!


Today, the members of NU'EST were at the event and everybody stood like 11* at the narrow alley and nobody dashed in.. It's like they were really amazing

*11: The fans were standing like the 2 lines that make up number 11 and the boys got space to walk in the 'space' between 11

[+2166, -54]


[+534, -2] I'm a fan of another group but when I saw this I was really shocked

[+428, -3] They even cleared all the trash......

@PANNUEST



August 19, 2017

0 comments:

Post a Comment